Pages

Puppies do help heal broken hearts . . .

Friday, February 22, 2013


 

 
{welcome marlee}
 
"whoever said you can't buy happiness,
 forgot little puppies"
 
 
 
 
Definitely time for a HAPPY update!
 
we have welcomed a new baby to our family :) Marlee is a Papillon just like our Mya! Maybe it felt too soon for me, adding another dog after losing our beautiful Mya. But the kids were so miserable, crying and missing her so. I also knew finding a female papillon would be a challenge, as there is less of them available due to small litter sizes and waiting lists. So she kinda fell into our laps when I found a breeder from Ohio with this little girl, just a few weeks away from leaving her litter.
 
Marlee comes from a long line of champions (although she was just sold as a pet) Like Mya, she hould only be about 5-6lbs full grown.
 
 
 
As you can see she fits perfectly into our family :) cuddled up
to Jack right away, just as though she knew he needed it the most.
Dogs are so smart.
 
 
 
This smile says it all.
Taken with my iPhone when we first got back
from picking her up from the airport.
 
 
 
*LOVE*
 
 
Another iPhone pic one night, of Logan and Marlee :)
She loves to sleep on slippers.
 
 
 
 AND... Senna got her girl again--there was no way
we would be adding another boy to this family!
 
 
 
 Her ears were down when she first arrived, but will
continue to go up and down while she does her teething!
 
 
 
 my girls :)
 
 
 
Girls gotta have their UGGS!
 
 
 
 
truly the sweetest thing ever.
 

 

 
who doesn't love a sleeping puppy?
 
 
 
OK, is it that obvious that I miss babies to take pics of?!
 
 
 



 
 
She's so easy to photograph! I'm having a lot of fun :)
 


 
How about a little dance?
 
 
 
Getting rowdy with Jack.
 

 
Her show pose :)
 
 
 
Her beautiful new collar and tag.
 

 
Her "FOX LOOK"
 
 
 
 Her "BEAR LOOK"
 
 
 
{Our Sweet Valentines}
 
she really did enjoy this photo prop way too much!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Marlee had her first "Puppy Manners" class this morning :)
It was a lot of fun seeing her get excited around the other puppies in her class, including another Papillon that was literally 3 times her size! This class was more to get her socialized since Mya was such a snob with other dogs (she thought she was human) If I want to change that this time, its important to get this little girl around other dogs at an earlier age.
 
 
 
 
I took these pics yesterday, Marlee will be 12 weeks old on Monday.
You can already see how much bigger she has gotten!
This includes her big beautiful butterfly ears :)
 
 
 
But her toys are still much bigger than she is!
 
 
 
Despite the arrival of our special baby, I found Jack crying in bed last night :(  he still misses his sweet Mya terribly.  I know having Marlee has helped keep his mind off losing Mya but the pain is still there. Nights are always the worst for him.
 
We all still need time to heal.
 
 
 

18 comments:

Clara-Leigh said...

Marlee makes me want to cry....SO SO SO PRECIOUS!!! I must meet her when I come to Seattle with Garrett in June!!! THANK YOU for these precious photos!!! We will pray for Jack's heart to continue to heal.
Addie still has "those moments," and it has been almost two years.....

Phyllis said...

oh my gosh, she is a beautiful puppy! Love the pictures! Marlee seems like a sweetie!

Child of God said...

She's beautiful! A puppy is always so much fun. I'm sorry Jack is still missing Mya. That hurt will always be there but he will make a new bonding with Marlee and it will be very special too.

Blessings,
<><

Erin said...

such sweet photos and a great new addition to your family :) <3

Carrie said...

Aww, Marlee is so precious and adorable! I am so happy that you were able to add onto your family in such an awesome way. Although Mya will continue to live on in your hearts always, the pain of losing her will always be there to some extent. I'm just glad that Marlee is there with you, to help with the healing process. I will keep your family in my prayers. Enjoy your little sweetheart! :)

Anonymous said...

Baby Marlee is so dag gone cute. I know it helps to heal the grief. She seems to be fitting into the Pierce Family quite well.

Kyla said...

Oh, she is SO cute!!

Anonymous said...

Continue mapping your buttons until you have them all mapped.
Choose a color scheme which will be soothing and easy on the eyes.

Using this book, one can learn how to develop web pages using Expression Web.


Feel free to visit my page :: Bgm.me

Anonymous said...

Having stock means owning a share of that company; in this way when you buy stock,
you can said to be a 'shareholder' of the company (in the case of a fund, the fund would be the shareholder).
When you apply this method correctly, you will discover how
reading candlestick charts can make a big difference in your trading career.

If you still want to have some penny stocks in your portfolio, go for those
that trade in the major markets (NYSE, NASDAQ etc.

Also visit my web site what is the difference between stocks and bonds

Angelica said...

Your an amazing photographer! Are you a photographer by profession? You kids and that puppy are beautiful :) my two kiddos ages 8 and 5 want a puppy soooo bad. I think we will give in next year. We want a small dog a Papillon might be our type of dog. My son want a chihuahua but I'm not really liking them. Not enough fur to rub your hands through and some can be so shakey and nervous. I'll have to do my research. Thanks for sharing this puppy love with us. That dog is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers?
My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I
ended up
losing several weeks of hard work due to no
backup. Do you have any solutions to protect
against hackers?

my web site; carbon emissions certificates

Anonymous said...

A huge dick in my pussy,any warm wet tounge up my personal arse and cum
and pussy juice all over me. Fuck, ozzy

my page; hcg injections

Anonymous said...

He published magazine articles in his own publication titled Skin Inc.
For a faster and reliable result, skin care professionals may recommend these therapies that are less-invasive to the body.
There may be a new and innovative cellulite treatment available now:
cryotherapy.

Here is my weblog Cellulite removal

Anonymous said...

In the final stages, the dimpling is obvious both when lying down and standing up.
The folding action Endermologie creates causes the connective issues
to stretch. Many articles report eating healthy foods low in fat, but high in fruits,
vegetables and fiber.

Here is my page ... How to get rid of cellulite naturally

Anonymous said...

Article writing is also a fun, if you know after that you
can write if not it is complicated to write.


Here is my web site anvil pruners

Anonymous said...

You better have a true affinity for game play as well, according to The NPD Group.
Youth Violence has gone down as mass effect pc game sales have increased.
This first person shooter games when your accuracy,
is often the difference between seeing and reacting appropriately versus
missing the event of interest, with all the Kinect Movement Controller.

Total violent crime offences have gone down as mass effect pc game sales have increased.


Here is my web page :: mass Effect 2 cheap

Anonymous said...

Orexigen is currently conducting a trial to study risks
of heart attacks, strokes, congestive heart failure, 14% less likely to have one occasionally as a reward.
Dr Lieberman reported that this amino acid reduced sensitivity
to pain. Having an exercise regime in place will also go a long way in keeping the weight off.
By increments, the tyranny of choice, it is important to limit the quantity you consume.


Here is my website The Full Report

Anna See said...

what a precious furry baby for your family! love and hugs.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails